Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Save Spider-man for the Children Part 5

I am back from IAAPPA & Southern Pinball Festival.

While I was at the IAAPPA Expo I had a chance to talk to a lot of good people that are very interested in donating parts and other items for our Project Pinball. Which is great and it will help me get this Spider-man back up and running for the kids.

The Southern Pinball Festival was a wonderful success for getting the word out about our facebook, YouTube and blogging pages and our great charity. We had donation buckets located around the event hall that were being filled by the warm and kind pinball people from all over the globe.

I filmed additional footage of the teardown process. The first video is showing the beginning of the playfield being stripped down.



The second video is describing the break down process.



Thank you for watching. You can find us at Project Pinball on Facebook.

Dan

No comments: