Thursday, June 28, 2007

You Dirty Rat!


The Stern Spider-man Pinball machine at the Ft MyersAle House no longer displays my initials on its high score leader board. Someone has known only to me by his initials of D.O.N. aka the dirty rat has wipe me from existing on the face of this Spider-man pin. DON did such a beat down to knock my 102 million with his fourth rank of 168 million. He must be putting some time in on that pinball machine. He has the second & third spots locked up also & that is just plain getting greedy! New Challenge: Gun for the D.O.N. & knock him off that leader board! If you have the skill or luck and success in doing so, contact me here and I will post your results.


The Spider-man Pinball Machine can be found at: The Ale House - 4400 Kernel Circle, Ft Myers, FL Have fun, Dan

No comments: