Friday, June 15, 2007

Name up in Lights

Success. My second visit to the Spider-man Pinball Machine turned out to be a great night. I had an awesome first ball with an extra ball awarded to help me put my initials up on the leader board. I fell in at fourth rank with 102,047,770. This game is a smooth setup with entertaining layout & design. It was fast & furious with multi-balls shooting from all directions. I found my timing groove which helped for the Vemon shots off the upper right flipper. The Challenge: I welcome everybody and anybody to replace my high score in lieu for their own. If you have the skill or luck and success in doing so, contact me here and I will post your results. The Spiderman Pinball Machine can be found at: The Ale House- 4400 Kernel Circle, Ft Myers, FL Have fun & good luck!

2 comments:

www.LifeInBonitaSprings.com said...

To bed with the whiners, when I blow your high score off of that machine. I accept your dare and will punish you with my mighty pile of quarters!

Anonymous said...

I love the Adam's Family Pinball Game! I used to play it as a teenager and just found it up the street at a local pub, as if I needed an exuse to go there:-) Mamushka!!!